Drahtlos system BLX2/PG58 BLX4 empfanger
PG58 Wireless Microphone
The PG58 is a rugged wireless mic tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and backup vocals with analog transmission.
You can use the PG58 with a variety of wireless receivers in different situations.
SPECIFICATIONS BLX2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
Audio Input Level
- gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum
- gain -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
Dimensions: 224 mm X 53 mm dia.
Weight: 218 g (without batteries)
Housing: Molded ABS
Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
The receiver BLX4R is ready to perform right out of the box and is the
clearest choice for performers who wish to unplug from the wire.
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED